Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- This service is available during open hours.
- Tests may be taken by use of the Internet at the public computer stations or in the meeting room at the tables provided.
- To schedule a proctored test, you may speak to the Director of the library or call the library at 712-949-3941.
- The Director is Terri Tesch.
- There is no fee for this service.
- Instructors should send test materials to the attention of the Director at Paullina Public Library, P.O. Box 60, Paullina, IA 51046 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org