Borrow from another library
Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
- To request an interlibrary loan, ask a staff member in the library or contact us at this link
- We ask a donation of $1.00 per item requested to help cover the postage cost
- The length of time the material can be kept depends on the lending library. Usually 3 weeks.
- We limit the amount of ILL requests per household to 3 items per request.
- This is a great service offered by Iowa libraries which enables patrons access to a huge number of materials that are not available in your local library. This is made possible in part through the State Library of Iowa.