Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
- The library has 3 internet computers and 1 workstation computer available for public use.
- Wireless connection is available for laptops.
- The computers are located in the main room of the library on the South end.
- Our computers have Microsoft Office, Excel, Encarta, Microsoft Publisher, Power Point and a number of games installed
- We have a one hour time limit on computer use, with the option to remain using the computer if there is no one waiting to use the computer.
- We ask you to sign up for computer use at the front desk. If you are a 1st time user, you will be asked to read our computer use policy.
- At the present time, we do not have filtered internet access.
- All persons under 18 years of age must have a permission card signed by a parent or guardian on file at the front desk in order to access the internet.
- Children 3rd grade and under must be accompanied by an adult while using the internet.
- Only 2 persons are allowed at each computer at one time.